June – $150 per night or $900 per week
July – $2000 per week (no nightly rate) rental by week only
August – $2000 per week (no nightly rate) rental by week only
September – $150 per night or $900 per week
October – $100 per night or $700 per week
Payment can be processed via: major credit card, cheque, or bank e-transfer.
- 50% deposit required on booking
- Balance due 48 hours prior to arrival
- $250 damage deposit required with final balance
- Damage deposit returned after inspection on move out day
- NO pets permitted
- NO smoking inside house
- NO loud parties or unregistered guests on premises
General Rental Terms and Agreement
The OLNEY house – 19 Lantern Hill Drive,
North Rustico, PEI C0A 1N0
- Rental period includes check in time of 3PM and check out time of 11AM. Guests may extend stay if approved by owners and there is availability. Extension of stay must be pre approved in writing. Early check-in is possible with approval.
- Included with rental: Use of all appliances, furniture, bbq, fire pit, and parking. Electricity, water, cable TV and internet included. Use of PEI Park pass is included and must be returned on check out day. (failure to return pass will result in a $75 charge to credit card on file or deduction from deposit fee)
- I agree to pay for any items that are missing on check out date: . These include, but not limited to: Towels and linens, kitchen tools/utensils, dishes, pictures, decorations, and furnishings. Please be advised that unit has been documented and inventoried prior to arrival and will be rechecked and inventoried upon check out.
- Security deposit: A general security/damage deposit of $250 may have been charged and collected by an online booking agency prior to arrival. If booked through our website or by phone we require the damage deposit be secured by credit card or cash.. It is agreed that this will be returned once unit has been inspected and owners are satisfied no damages or losses have been incurred. Renter agrees to be held responsible for damages over a $250 value and acknowledges owner may use litigation in the PEI jurisdiction if necessary to resolve a damage matter.
- Agreements: (a) Renters will only allow registered guests to stay overnight on property as declared at check in (b) Renters will not sublet unit (c)Renters will behave in a respectful manner while on property and not cause excessive noise or disturbances (d) Renters will be responsible for their own possessions brought into suite and insure and protect their valuables against theft or damages caused by water, fire, storms and lightning. (e) Renters will leave property in a reasonable state of cleanliness : Owners will complete a normal cleaning at end of stay including, linens, towels, bathroom, floors, dishes and overall maintenance. (f) If suite has been left excessively dirty which requires
significant cleaning, the security/damage deposit will be used to offset the extra costs and time incurred to bring unit back to rentable state. (g) All guests agree to keep noise down after 10PM and respect and abide to all local laws and bylaws. If police are involved in any unlawful behaviour, guests may be asked to vacate immediately without refund of rental time already used. (h) Renters and all guests agree that house and all decks are NO SMOKING areas – the designated smoking area is the fire pit located in back – all cigarette butts can be tossed in fire pit
6. Liability and Medical Release: All renters and guests that stay at theOLNEYhouse agree to release owners from liability for any injury incurred while on the property from any cause whatsoever at all times. The owners will take all normal precautions to provide a safe and secure environment to our guests, but will not accept liability for the actions of guests while on property. I understand that I can choose to not to complete the check in process and leave property, and negotiate a refund based on non acceptance of the terms, conditions and agreements contained herein.
- 1 month or more prior to arrival – full refund of deposit less $150 service charge
- 29 days to 8 days prior to arrival – 1 night penalty up to maximum of $300
- 7 days or less to arrival – loss of 50% deposit